Accredited by IET
MSc Electrical Power and Control Engineering is a specialized field with a lot of International employment opportunities enabling graduates to work overseas in this exciting and dynamic Industry.
- Research Skills
- Dynamic Systems Simulation
- Power Systems Modelling and Analysis
- Modelling and Simulation
- Modelling and Control of Electric Machines and Drives
- Control Systems
- Digital Control
- Professional and Leadership Skills
- MSc Dissertation
Professional and Leadership Skills Module will cover all the aspects of a student’s inner ability. Students will gain specific professional Skills that can be applied to technical and management roles in power and control engineering.
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- 24+6 Month Visa Duration
- Paid Industrial Placement
- Guaranteed £2000 Scholarship
- Placement Courses Scholarship up to £6000 apply before May 31st
Benefits of Placement
- Career experience
- Employability prospects
- Exploring career paths
- Personal development
- Employment opportunities
- Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom
A good equivalent degree in engineering related subject or graduation with appropriate industrial experience.
IELTS and work experience are not mandatory.
Guaranteed Work Placement
☎️ (India): +91 (0)484 4017 565
☎️ (UK): +44 161 456 7166 WhatsApp / Mob number: +919995377366