Accredited by Social Care Cymru
Social work is an academic discipline and profession that concerns itself with individuals, families, groups and communities in an effort to enhance social functioning and overall well-being. Social work aims to help people develop their skills and their ability to use their own resources and those of the community to resolve problems. Social work is concerned with individual and personal problems but also with broader social issues such as poverty, unemployment, and domestic violence. The course will get ready understudies for work as expertly qualified social specialists. The course is both scholarly and practice based and understudies get profound learning in the examinations. With the Master’s qualification in Social Work will outfit students with the hypothetical and viable information to dispatch a remunerating vocation as an enrolled social laborer.
- Theories and perspectives for informing Social work
- Social work skills and knowledge in practice
- Critical practice in child care and law
- Ethics and values in social work
- Undertaking and using social work research for practice
- Social work skills and knowledge and Service user’s perspectives
- Dissertation in social work research and evidence for practice
- Critical practice in Adult care and Law
Why Social Work
This course is gone for Postgraduate candidates who hold first degrees or postgraduate capabilities with a responsibility and put enthusiasm for social consideration and welfare arrangement, and who wish to qualify and enlist as social laborers. Social Work is about change and human development through supporting the social consideration and welfare need of people, gatherings and nearby networks.
Social work Career
Successful completion of the course allows students to register as qualified social workers with Social care Wales, or some other UK proportional social consideration committee, upon work in a social work job in the UK and the other created nations inviting social specialists and furthermore perceive the expert capability. Successful completion of the studies students will get 50% work placement offered by the universities.
- A good equivalent degree in a social work or social science related discipline
- Relevant employment/experience – minimum 210 hours social care work experience within the last 5 years. This may involve voluntary or paid work in social care with individuals, groups or communities.
- IELTS is mandatory need to have a minimum of IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in all bands or a University approved equivalent, prior to starting the programme.
Contact us for further information
Contact Email: email@example.com
☎️ (India): +91 (0)484 4017 565 WhatsApp / Mob number: +919995377366