Studying for your MBA with us should enhance your employability and earning power and develop your ability to approach business problems in a strategic manner. As part of the course, you’ll study a specialised ‘Professional Development’ module that is specifically designed to help you boost your career prospects and make the most of your MBA in the employment market.
Employers see candidates with an MBA as potentially more effective and therefore valuable as they examine at business issues with a fresh pair of eyes. And with our help you will develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that will benefit you through your entire career.
MBAs are welcome in any sector anywhere in the world, and the course’s accreditation with the Chartered Management Institute will enhance your employability even further.
Degree with 55% above without IELTS.
No work experience required and without IELTS
Students on the full-time MBA International will take four modules in each term.
You’ll study the following core modules:
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations, Networks, and Partnerships
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Strategic Leadership
- Professional Development
- Capstone Project
And three of the following optional modules:
- Managing across Cultures
- Corporate Governance and Globalisation
- Bloomberg Trading Game
- The Changing Public Services Environment
- Collaboration and Commissioning in Public Services
- Managing Performance in Public Services
Benefit of Placement
A successful placement / internship demonstrates your ambition and can really make your CV shine. Research also shows that as a student who has done a internship / placement, you will:
- Enhance your graduate employability and be twice as likely to secure a graduate job
- Increase your chances of a better degree classification
- Test out your career options and be much clearer about the career you want
- Have an impressive CV, with real experience and skills, and
- Gain new contacts, friends and referees who can help you with future job hunting.
Contact Us for more details – https://www.comparestudyabroad.co.uk/contact-us/